[O] Org mode version 9.0.9 (9.0.9-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/o

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Subject: [O] Org mode version 9.0.9 (9.0.9-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170622/); Org lost my state change note during idle clock resolution
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:11:27 -0300

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

I changed the TODO state and started composing a state change note.
Later I clocked in a certain task (automatically clocking out of the
previous) and left the computer.  When I returned, some 32 min later,
Org was showing clock idle time resolution.  I typed "i" to consider the
idle time as clock time.  The clock idle time resolution did its job,
but Org lost my note draft and the window configuration from before the
TODO state change.  winner-undo could not restore the window
configuration and AFAIK I had no way to recover the note.

In two days this is the second time Org loses a TODO state change note
draft.  I guess that, if I realize the note will take time to compose, I
am supposed to compose it in some file and, only when it is ready,
change state and yank it.

This time I do not have time to reproduce it in ~emacs -q~.  It happened
in the latest Spacemacs in holy mode.  Unfortunately
M-x org-submit-bug-report failed to collect my Org and Outline
configuration as I requested.

Regards

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-06-07
Package: Org mode version 9.0.9 (9.0.9-elpaplus @
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170622/)

current state:

--
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z