Re: [O] Export results of code literal blocks (Jekyll directory structur

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Export results of code literal blocks (Jekyll directory structure) xpost emacs.stackexchange
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:08:33 +0200

Hello,

Jeremy Reeve <address@hidden> writes:

>>   "We have a squeaker today, class. Isn't he cute?"
>
> That comment was totally inappropriate for a public mailing list.

Of course! Hence the double quotes and the indentation.

It is actually a quote from the Whiplash movie. It illustrates how
unwelcoming can a given community be. This was obviously not addressed
to you. I'm sorry you thought otherwise.

> There seem to be many inconsistencies between the particular versions
> I am using and the public documentation and I appreciate that the code
> is probably evolving rapidly.  I note the difference in documentation
> between master in the code repository and what is currently on the
> public facing web site and that I ought to build the documentation
> specific to the version I am using.

You ought to read the documentation from within Emacs:

  (info "(org) Top")

It is adapted to the Org version you're using.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou