Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 22:39:36 +0000

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 05:55:01 -1000
From: "Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden>

I'm wondering where to find library-of-babel.org in the ELPA
distribution of Org mode, org-plus-contrib.
The only thing that I could do was create a file and load it every time with ~org-babel-lob-ingest~. I hope that helps you, and that you get your answer. I am also interested to know.

P.S. sorry for my last reply to the Org-mode mailing list. I should have checked the subject.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!