Re: [O] Regression? Clocktable no longer includes TODO keywords

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Regression? Clocktable no longer includes TODO keywords
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:36:38 +0200

Michael Alan Dorman <address@hidden> writes:

> But that will actually end up in another column, won't it?

It will.

> As a bit of background: I have, historically, harvested the "Headline"
> column for a weekly report, which depends on the state of the headline
> being included---not including it there, even if it can be in a separate
> column, dramatically decreases the utility of the clocktable for me
> because it becomes a lot more work to produce that report.

The TODO keyword would still be on the same line as the heading, only
a few columns away from the location. Honestly, I don't see why it would
be a lot more work to produce that report.

If you don't succeed in updating your code, you may want to post it here
so Org users can help you.

Regards,