[O] Calculating percentage

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: [O] Calculating percentage
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 07:06:15 +0200

I have implemented something in different ways. I have the following table:
|----------+------------|
|  Average | Percentage |
|----------+------------|
| 3.01E+00 |            |
| 7.31E+00 |            |
|----------+------------|
| 2.72E+01 |            |
| 4.09E+01 |            |
|----------+------------|
| 6.80E+01 |            |
| 7.07E+01 |            |
| 7.19E+01 |            |
| 9.87E+01 |            |

The average column is the runtime of the different implementations. The last one is the original implementation.
In the percentage column I would like to have the percentage of time compared to the original implementation. So for example the first Percentage field should contain 3 (or 3 %).
How would I do this? It would be nice if the last Percentage field stays empty, but that is not necessary.

--
Cecil Westerhof