[O] Bug: Git repository doesn't ignore contributed lisp/*.el files [9.0.

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: [O] Bug: Git repository doesn't ignore contributed lisp/*.el files [9.0.9 (release_9.0.9-690-g27e5be @ /home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/)]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:28:54 +0200

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Hi,

I've just cloned the repository and ran this command:

    make compile autoloads info ORG_ADD_CONTRIB="org-notmuch"

Now, the lisp/ directory contains both org-notmuch.el and
org-notmuch.elc. My problem is that the former is not ignored by git and
my repository is now dirty. Would it be possible to make git ignore all
lisp/*.el files for files that come from contrib/lisp? Thanks

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-04-26
Package: Org mode version 9.0.9 (release_9.0.9-690-g27e5be @
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/)

--