Re: [O] Worg -- search mailing list archives on gmane?

From: Colin Baxter
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 21:00:05 +0100

Dear Raymond,

    > When I visit the URL that you provided at dir.gmane.org, the page
    > loads.  However, when I enter a search term in the textbox and
    > press enter, I get the same result as before.  This is using
    > Chrome.  Cyberfox says simply that it can't find the
    > server. Perhaps Chrome is confusing an unresponsive server for a
    > DNS failure.

    > Thank you for responding.  Apologies for reverse message
    > quoting...

    > - Ray

    > -----Original Message----- From: Emacs-orgmode
    > [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf
    > Of Colin Baxter Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:24 AM To:
    > Raymond Zeitler Cc: 'org-mode mailing list' Subject: Re: [O] Worg
    > -- search mailing list archives on gmane?

I rather think it's the site and not your browser. When I enter a
search, I also get the same "can't find the server" error. I've tried
using eww, conkeror and firefox - all give the same error. Should have
tried it before sending you the URL! Umm, I don't really know what to
suggest next.

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter
address@hidden
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8