Re: [O] refile workflow -- move to same heading in different file?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: Re: [O] refile workflow -- move to same heading in different file?
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 00:14:51 -0400

Adam Porter wrote:
> Try this, it seems to work for me:
>
> (let ((org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files . (:regexp . "Tasks")))))
>   (org-refile))
>
> This is one advantage of the customize system: it makes it harder to get
> these structures wrong.  :)

I get the same [No Match] result that I was getting originally.  I'm really
not happy about needing yet another package just to get some basic
functionality to work.  Besides, "package-install RET helm RET" results in
yet another [No Match].  Makes me think I should wipe out Emacs entirely and
do a fresh installation.

Meanwhile, if Helm is needed to make this work, maybe it should be
documented.  I wonder if it works for anyone who's not using Helm....

Gosh, I was really hoping to be doing export to ODT or PDF by now!

- Ray