Re: [O] Commit "org-agenda: Support for dimming..." breaks agenda displa

From: Yuri Lensky
Subject: Re: [O] Commit "org-agenda: Support for dimming..." breaks agenda display
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 02:31:07 -0400

Hi,

I have a attached a patch to fix this bug. As can be seen from the patch, the problem was improperly balanced parenthesis in `org-agenda--mark-blocked-entry' which caused the function to return 'nil unless the entry passed to it had the todo-state text property, whereas the proper behavior is to always return the entry in some form.

Apologies for carelessness and introducing the bug,

YL

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 3:55 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Oleh Krehel <address@hidden> writes:

> I updated Org recently and noticed that the agenda display looks very
> broken, especially in `org-agenda-log-mode'.
>
> I did a bisect; reverting commit
> 912a385518bcf2e320cc161d573ad329111de6c7 fixes it.
> Anyone else have this problem?

Confirmed. See also
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2017-08/msg00134.html>.

I'm Cc'ing Yuri about it.