Re: [O] Change in appearance of org-todo-keywords

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: [O] Change in appearance of org-todo-keywords
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 15:03:35 +0100

    > Hello,

    > As of today, TODO now appears with three sets of un-requested
    > double colons after it, as in TODO :: :: ::

    > The behaviour doesn't occur with emacs -q, so the cause is
    > presumably in my ~/.emacs. I can't work out what's wrong with my
    > org-todo-sequence, which is:

    > (setq org-todo-keywords (quote((sequence "TODO(t)" "STARTED(s)"
    > "NEXT(n@/!)" "WAITING(w@/!)"  "HOLD(h@/!)" "CANCELLED(c@/!)"
    > "PHONE(p)" "BREAK(b)" "MEETING(m)" "DONE(d@/!)"  ))))

    > Also, HOLD now appears as a tag when I change from TODO to
    > HOLD. Any suggestions as to how I might begin tracking down the
    > cause? It's driving me nuts.

These colons now appear in agenda habits, so the "fix" of 07 Aug 2017
doesn't work. To make them disappear or at least not appear, I must not
associate any tags with the habit.

Considering how fundamental keywords and tags are to org-mode, I'm a
little surprised that only two other users have reported the issue.

Colin Baxter
address@hidden
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8