[O] Tracking Interruptions -- Work Flow Question

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [O] Tracking Interruptions -- Work Flow Question
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 02:02:00 +0000 (UTC)

Does anyone schedule and "org-clock" interruptions?  I really need to quantify how much of a drain they are to my productivity.

I thought I'd include a generic "** TODO Interruption" in my todo.org (or an inter.org file) and schedule it every day.  Then I'd press "I" every time I get interrupted and perhaps tag it with a special term.

Or I suppose I could use a capture template just for interruptions.

What do you suggest?