Re: [O] html export: pre.src support changed?

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: [O] html export: pre.src support changed?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:13:33 +0300

Greetings again.

Due to the flurry of responses to this thread (like, zero), I will make
a suggestion:

Could we reinstate pre.src by including the src class into pre tags as
well? That is, whereas we now have in the new export

<pre><code class="src...

we would have, sort of like in the old export

<pre class="src"><code class="src...

This would solve my issues. Would it be ok?

Jarmo