Re: [O] html export: pre.src support changed?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] html export: pre.src support changed?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:14:35 +0200

Hello,

Jarmo Hurri <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings again.
>
> Due to the flurry of responses to this thread (like, zero), I will make
> a suggestion:
>
> Could we reinstate pre.src by including the src class into pre tags as
> well? That is, whereas we now have in the new export
>
> <pre><code class="src...
>
> we would have, sort of like in the old export
>
> <pre class="src"><code class="src...
>
> This would solve my issues. Would it be ok?

I hear the faint sound of a bell somewhere. Is it related to
`org-html-keep-old-src' variable and commit
d5bbf365533ba45d72ebed8121c7612c860ea944?

IIRC, there were some issues with klipse support implementation.
I cannot remember if those were solved. You might find more information
browsing the mailing list archives.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou