[O] Issue with org-super-agenda and %%diary

From: Robert Horn
Subject: [O] Issue with org-super-agenda and %%diary
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:03:39 -0400

I want to have sunrise and sunset in my time grid.  I do this with two lines
with "%%(diary-sunrise)" and "%%(diary-sunset)" in them.

With the regular org-agenda this works, e.g.,

              18:00...... ----------------
  weather:    19:42...... Sunset (EDT)                                 :weather:
              20:00...... ----------------

but with org-super-agenda it does not work.  The weather line is not in the
grid.

              18:00...... ----------------
              20:00...... ----------------

I can add a tag criteria, but then the weather line comes after the grid:

              18:00...... ----------------
              20:00...... ----------------
  weather:    19:42...... Sunset (EDT)                                 :weather:

>From looking at the lisp, it appears that org-super expects that time grid to
>be tagged with a text property.  Org-agenda seems to set the text property,
>but it's sufficiently complex that I don't really understand the code.  I
>think the problem is that by the time the results reach org-super-agenda this
>property is not there for the sunrise/sunset lines.

It could be that it's never set for the special case of lisp execution like
"%%(diary-sunset)" or that it is set, used by org-agenda, and then cleared.

I would like clues about where to look and/or how to fix this.

R Horn
address@hidden