Re: [O] make compile fails

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: [O] make compile fails
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:49:57 +0100

Dear Jarmo,

    > Hi Colin.

    > Colin Baxter <address@hidden> writes:

    >> Works for me using 'make clean' followed by 'make all'.

    > For some reason I still get the same error even with that sequence
    > of commands.

    > Make reports that the error is coming from addcontrib. Isn't there
    > some file that controls local contrib config? Was it local.mk?
    > It's been years, but I remember having to make a change in that
    > file. If I run a diff against what was probably the original, I
    > get the following:

    > address@hidden org-mode]$ diff local.mk local.mk~ 31c31 <
    > ORG_ADD_CONTRIB = htmlize ---
    >> #ORG_ADD_CONTRIB = ox-* # e.g. the contributed exporter

    > Maybe the issue is somehow related to this? Anyway, I was still
    > able to compile on August 11th, so something has changed since
    > then.

I don't know of any issues surrounding local.mk. All I can suggest is
that you try a 'make distclean' first. Failing that, why not just delete
(or rename) your org-mode git directory and git clone a fresh source? That
way, you'd be certain you don't have any old "corrupting" files in your
git tree.

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter
address@hidden
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8