[O] "header-args :eval inline-only" not working

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] "header-args :eval inline-only" not working
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 22:06:05 +0530

My org-version (latest on org ELPA) is: Org mode version 9.0.9
(9.0.9-82-gb862c2-elpa @ /Users/vikas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/)

The following is not working:

#+PROPERTY: header-args :eval inline-only

":eval never-export” works; but ":eval inline-only" does not.

I can deal with this by globally changing the option using:

(org-export-babel-evaluate (quote inline-only))

But this creates another problem. After this, org does not respect “:exports
results” and exports both the code and results.

Has anyone else faced this?

If I start my emacs with a -q, emacs picks up the org version that came with my
version of emacs (25.2.1):

Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.2-z-mac-6.5/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/)

With this, everything works!  “:eval inline-only” is respected and so is
“:exports results”.

Have I stumbled on a bug in the current version?

Vikas