Re: [O] ox-odt: List items contain body paragraphs, confusing styles

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] ox-odt: List items contain body paragraphs, confusing styles
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 02:10:18 -0400

---- On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 07:55:00 -0400 Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote
----
> OK. So could you tell me what should be the style name?
>
> Do we need to add it to some style file somewhere? If so, what would be
> its definition?

OK, I just got the expected output by the following:

- Add "OrgListTextBody" to the stylesheet. I didn't try to do it directly in
text (I don't know ODT XML that well). I created the style with that name in
LO, setting the indent parameters to 0. That gave me this definition in
styles.xml:

style:parent-style-name="Text_20_body">
fo:text-indent="0in" style:auto-text-indent="false"/>

It's probably enough to specify only ~fo:text-indent="0in"~, but I didn't test
that because I'm not sure how to write the modified styles.xml back into the
ODT archive. (LO auto-generated all 4 parameters.)

- Then, use my filter to apply OrgListTextBody to the paragraphs contained
within list items.

The resulting display in LO is correct.

hjh