Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode

From: Scott Randby
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:04:05 -0400

On 08/20/2017 09:57 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> I would like to remove Org Struct minor mode from Org code base. Here is
> the rationale:

I use OrgStruct in my configuration files, but it is so limited that I've been
slowly moving my configuration to Org files. It is frustrating that simple
things like C-c C-u don't work in OrgStruct. Removing OrgStruct from the Org
code base would be incentive for me to finish rewriting my configuration files.
However, I have to wonder what harm is caused by leaving OrgStruct in the code
base.

Scott Randby