Re: [O] Bug: markdown export errors on headers [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: markdown export errors on headers [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-elpaplus @ /home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170814/)]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 19:10:13 +0100

On 20 August 2017 at 16:07, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sam Halliday <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> To ensure that the Emacs-installed org-mode is not interfering, I
>> added this to my init
>>
>>   (cl-delete-if
>>    (lambda (el) (string-match-p ".*org" el))
>>    load-path)
>>
>> and I can confirm that emacs/org is not in my load-path.
>>
>> However, the backtrace still occurs.
>
> As I wrote, it is still a problem of mixed installation. Quoting the
> manual
>
>   Recent Emacs distributions include a packaging system which lets you
>   install Elisp libraries.  You can install Org with ‘M-x package-install
>   RET org’.
>
>   Important: you need to do this in a session where no ‘.org’ file has
>   been visited, i.e., where no Org built-in function have been loaded.
>   Otherwise autoload Org functions will mess up the installation.
>
>      Then, to make sure your Org configuration is taken into account,
>   initialize the package system with ‘(package-initialize)’ in your
>   ‘.emacs’ before setting any Org option.  If you want to use Org’s
>   package repository, check out the Org ELPA page
>   (http://orgmode.org/elpa.html).

Yes, I followed this exactly and the problem still occurs.

If you are confirming that org is definitely compatible with my .org
file then I can try to investigate what could be causing the Emacs org
to load. I cannot see how that is possible since it is not even
available on the elisp path anymore.

Is there a way to check which elisp files have been loaded? Then I can
grep for anything from the emacs org install instead of my local
install.