Re: [O] Bug: markdown export errors on headers [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: markdown export errors on headers [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-elpaplus @ /home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170814/)]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:40:11 +0000

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017, 4:25 PM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> then I can try to investigate what could be causing the Emacs org
> to load. I cannot see how that is possible since it is not even
> available on the elisp path anymore.
>
> Is there a way to check which elisp files have been loaded? Then I can
> grep for anything from the emacs org install instead of my local
> install.

`locate-library' may help. Also, `load-path' can give a clue. Try with
a bare configuration, i.e., with just

  (require 'package)
  (package-initialize)

It can be tricky to find out what is loading bundled Org too early.
Enjoy the Frankenorg.

:)

M-x list-load-path-shadows will also help. Pay attention to shadows on org packages.
--

Kaushal Modi