Re: [O] is there an easier way to insert an internal link?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] is there an easier way to insert an internal link?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:41:52 -0700

I don't think this is in org-mode, but something like helm-org-in-buffer-headings has an action for doing something like that.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 4:23 AM, Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> wrote:
Der org-mode users,

I'm in a big org-mode file and want to insert a link to a
specific heading.

Till now I go to that heading, do org-store-link,

Isnt' there a way to say insert-internal-link-here,
get a list of headings like refile targets, select one
(optionally change link text) and be done?

I do not want to move point in order to insert an
internal link.

I'm sure such facility already exists and I'm blind...

Ciao, Gregor
--