[O] keyboard scrolling with inline images

From: kevinbanjo
Subject: [O] keyboard scrolling with inline images
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:23:37 -0700

Hi, I have an orgfile with some inlined images.   They aren't really big.  I mean they are only about 1/2 or less the size of my emacs frame, but I can't seem to scroll past them with the keyboard.  I start with the cursor on the top of the file and I hit down arrow and it goes down to the image, seems to get just past it then snaps right back up to the top of it.   If I cursor right it makes it past it.   I'm using spacemacs if that helps.

My emacs version: GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9) of 2017-08-07

my org version:  Org mode version 9.0.7 (9.0.7-elpaplus @ /home/kevin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170515/)

TIA,

-Kevin