Re: [O] [Patch] Hide the file column in a clock report.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: [O] [Patch] Hide the file column in a clock report.
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 10:14:50 +0100

On 2 September 2017 at 03:20, Adam Porter <address@hidden> wrote:
> One suggestion:
>
> +:hidefiles   @r{Should the file column be hidden when multiple files are
> parsed?}
>
> It would be clearer if it said something like, "Hide file column when
> multiple files are parsed."  The other options mentioned there are
> written like that, not as questions.  :)

While I definitely agree that question form is weird, I copied it from
the ":level" option (arguably without thinking twice) which reads:

:level       @r{Should a level number column be included?}

In any case, let's not repeat that oddity :-)  I've changed the patch
according to your suggestion.

Cheers;
M.