Re: [O] Time-Event-Diagrams

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] Time-Event-Diagrams
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 18:10:35 +0000

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 10:22:01 +0100

#+name: whentable
| When             | How many |
|------------------+----------|
| [2016-11-17 Thu] |        3 |
| [2016-11-23 Wed] |        4 |
| [2016-12-10 Sat] |        1 |
#+BEGIN_SRC gnuplot :file whenfile.svg :var data=whentable :session none :term svg
size 600,200
set timefmt "%Y-%m-%d-%H:%M:%S"
set xdata time
set yrange [0:]
plot data using 1:2 w impulse lw 6
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
[[file:whenfile.svg]]

This no longer appears to work. The file whenfile.svg is created but is empty.

It works for me if I remove the =:session none=. It seems that there are some issues with the session flag: