[O] Different kinds of enumerate in the same latex export

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [O] Different kinds of enumerate in the same latex export
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 11:41:00 +0200

I have to use two different enumerate items in the same document, one
numbered (the default enumerate) and the other one ordered
alphabetically (which I will now call "plickers"). In my LaTeX class,

I've defined the "plickers" environment
\RequirePackage{enumitem}

\newlist{plickers}{enumerate}{2}
\setlist[plickers]{label=\alph*.}

But I don't know how to have org-mode use one or the other to export an
ordered list. With:

(setq org-beamer-environments-extra
      '(
        ("Plickers" "P" "\\begin{plickers}%a%U" "\\end{plickers}")))

The following obviously creates a enumerate environment nested within a
plickers one, not what's intended.
**** essai                                                    :B_Plickers:
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_env: Plickers
:END:
1. 1st item
2. 2nd item

Does orgmode allow to pass some properties to a list that could be used
to alter its formatĀ ?

Julien.