Re: [O] Agenda broken after update to 9.1

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda broken after update to 9.1
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:58:19 +0200

"Loris Bennett" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have just updated to 9.1 from whatever version was current on ELPA
> last week.  When I noe try to generate the agenda I get the following
> error:
>
>   Press key for agenda command:
>   org-agenda-list: Wrong type argument: listp, #("----------------" 0 16
> (org-heading t))
>
> Any ideas what the problem might be?

The culprit seems to be this:

  * Repeating Event
    <2016-02-17 Wed 11:00-12:30 +1w>

If I remove the '+1w' then the error goes away.  If I then change the
date today:

  * Repeating Event
    <2017-09-06 Wed 11:00>

I get the error again.  If I change the date to yesterday:

  * Repeating Event
    <2017-09-05 Tue 11:00>

the error goes away.

Cheers,