Re: [O] Table aligning and editing in 9.2

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Table aligning and editing in 9.2
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:46 -0400 (EDT)

On 7 September 2017, William Denton wrote:

I can't find the "Dynamically narrow table columns" documentation, though. Where is it?

Aha, checking the Git commit I see it (in doc/org.texi). (The title doesn't match, which threw me off.)

"To see the full text, hold the mouse over the field---a tool-tip window
will show the full content.  To edit such a field, use the command
@kbd{C-c `} (that is @kbd{C-c} followed by the grave accent).  This will
open a new window with the full field."

I wish I'd tested this before and noticed this, so I could comment. It makes using tables much less pleasurable, I think.

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/