Re: [O] ox-html export bug

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ox-html export bug
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:19:38 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> kadal <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The problem is that if you have CSS that decorates links by adding
>> content after a link, that (empty) link gets decorated too.
>
> Fair point.  Would it be sufficient to give these type of links a class,
> say "org-internal-links".  Then you should be able to explicitly turn off
> the content for these links.
>
>     .org-internal-links::after {content:"";}

I haven't put much thought into it, but I wonder if it would be possible
to ignore EXTRA-IDS and only use PREFERRED-ID (see `org-html-headline'),
i.e., use

  (or (org-element-property :CUSTOM_ID headline)
      (org-export-get-reference headline info))

It could be a problem when publishing to HTML, but I'm not sure at this
point.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou