Re: [O] Auto-filling in org-mode without affecting the headlines

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] Auto-filling in org-mode without affecting the headlines
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:52:55 -0700

Hi Narendra,

Narendra Joshi <address@hidden> writes:

I would like to have auto-fill enabled in org-mode but would like to prevent headings from being auto-filled. Is something available in org-mode that would allow me to do this?

I have used auto-fill-mode in Org buffers for quite a while now without any problems, and a quick test on my end shows that long headings don't get auto-filled. Are you having problems with this? If so, what version of Org and Emacs are you using? -- Best,
Richard