Re: [O] Dynamically narrow table columns

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Dynamically narrow table columns
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:47:30 +0000

+1 here too!

The only thing to keep in mind is that the shrunk columns can be quickly edited after C-c TAB instead of doing C-c ` first. Glad to see the column width cookies working as always :)

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 11:53 AM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sunday, 10 Sep 2017 at 10:27, Colin Baxter wrote:
> I very much like the new table-column narrowing.

+1

Yesterday, I finally had the need/opportunity to use the new table
column narrowing feature.  Works very well.  Thank you Nicolas!

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-573-g09e612
--

Kaushal Modi