Re: [O] Table aligning and editing in 9.2

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Table aligning and editing in 9.2
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:49:46 +0000

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 3:42 PM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
William Denton <address@hidden> writes:
> But now the cell contents are locked until either a) C-C ` opens up an
> edit buffer (which was useful before for editing a long piece of text
> that got shrunk, but is a lot of work when you have something short
> like "Foo" in a <10> column and want to make it "Bar") or, as you
> point out, b) something is typed in the shrunk column.

Or c), simply expand the columns with C-c TAB, and edit the field to
your heart's content.

I was initially bummed by the same observation that William made too.. that you now needed to first do C-c ` for editting shrunk cells. So thanks for that C-c TAB tip. That workflow works for me.
--

Kaushal Modi