Re: [O] How to create tables with multi-rows/columns cells?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] How to create tables with multi-rows/columns cells?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:34:54 -0400

If you set the column width like this

http://orgmode.org/manual/Column-width-and-alignment.html#Column-width-and-alignment

then you can hit C-` to edit the cell and that works nicely.

Sincerely,

Grant Rettke

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 4:47 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Monday, 11 Sep 2017 at 04:36, jiewuza wrote:
> It is quite common to have multi-rows/columns cells in talbe. But as far
> as I know, it seems impossible with the org built-in table editor.

org does not support multi-row/column cells in tables.  When you say:

> It works.

what do you mean?  If I edit your example, org does not recognise it as
a table (or, at least, not a properly defined one).

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 24.5.1, Org release_9.1-57-gc6e563