Re: [O] Bug in ox.el

From: Qiang Fang
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in ox.el
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:30:32 +0800

The standard version of org has a lot of limitations. Is it possible that the
author of ox-odt gives his repos as a gift to me, and let me deal with the
copyright stuff? I am living in China, a quasi-communist country, :<.

In case you won't check the issue because of it not copy right. The complete bug
report is:

"Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’" exceeded, when using
cookies with List Tables.
org-export-table-cell-alignment uses org-export-data to infer cookies of some
columns. I think, it should use other mechanisms like org-element-interpret-data
(may be).