Re: [O] (gnus-icalendar-org-setup) not evaluated in .emacs?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] (gnus-icalendar-org-setup) not evaluated in .emacs?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:34:16 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thursday, 14 Sep 2017 at 11:11, Loris Bennett wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> It obviously does work, in principle, for me too, as the re-eval shows.
>> However, it seems as if something later in my .emacs undoes some aspect
>> of whatever it is that the gnus-icalendar-org-setup does.
>
> Well, may be time to bisect etc...?

Yes, you're probably right.  However, the problem is not very serious
(thankfully I don't get invited to many meetings) and my .emacs with its
big Customize block doesn't really lend itself to bisection.  So for the
moment I might just chicken out and set up a keybinding for
gnus-icalendar-org-setup.

Cheers,

Loris