Re: [O] Bug in ox.el

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in ox.el
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:57:28 +0200

Qiang Fang <address@hidden> writes:

> The issue happen with list-table in the unofficial ox-odt, list-table enables
> list in tables, it's very cool.

AFAIK, list-tables are supported in bundled "ox-odt.el" too. So, again,
could you provide an ECM?

> And I think there is no one more capable and willing to fix issues related to
> ox-odt than the original author.

You may well be right for the first part of the sentence, but I can tell
I'm at least as willing as anyone to fix the issues related to ox-odt.

> It will benifit more people if we can include it in the official
> org-mode.

Alas, this is not possible, and it doesn't depend on us.

Regards,