[O] library of babel ingest interferes with noweb

From: edgar
Subject: [O] library of babel ingest interferes with noweb
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 18:58:10 +0000

Hello,

It seems that when I have two blocks of code with noweb, and then I do a babel ingest, I don't get my original result (see attached file).

Is there a reason for this? Is this a bug?

Thanks.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!