Re: [O] [RFC] New "kbd" macro?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] New "kbd" macro?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:16:21 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> I quite like the fbox look, but it would — perhaps – be rather heavy
> inline!
>
> How about making it a format-string for LaTeX and a separate style for
> ODT?  Then you could change it on a document-basis if needed.

Could you elaborate? Where would the format string be specified?

Also, you need two format strings: one for the whole keybinding, one for
special keys (respectively @kbd and @key in Texinfo).

I'm not much into ODT styles, but if you have an example, I will merrily
add it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou