Re: [O] Library of Babel

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] Library of Babel
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:15:46 -0400

Charles Millar <address@hidden> writes:

> On 09/14/17 09:47, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Charles Millar <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> First. Should Sections 14.5 and 14.6 of the manual need revision since
>>> lob has been moved to Worg? Or at least a reference to Worg site be
>>> inserted.
>> Indeed. Would you want to provide a patch for that?
> Thank you for the opportunity; I will leave this one to the experts.

Not an expert, but I've at least updated org.texi's Library of Babel
section (14.6) to point to Worg.  I'm not sure what needs updated in
section 14.5.

> Not only does the manual's pdf version need an update so does the
> Library of Babel Node in Org Mode info. Please note, the pdf and the
> info versions differ from each other. For example, the info version has
> two additional paragraphs and states that the lob is in the contrib
> directory, etc.

I don't understand.  Aren't the Info and PDF manuals generated from the
same org.texi file?

'make doc' runs

  makeinfo --no-split org.texi -o org

and

  texi2pdf --batch --clean --expand org.texi

--
Kyle