Re: [O] evaluate cpp snippet in org babel with default includes and cust

From: Thierry Banel
Subject: Re: [O] evaluate cpp snippet in org babel with default includes and customized entry point
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:33:58 +0200

A starting point could be as follows.
Type C-c C-c to evaluate.
Type C-c C-v v to expand the source.

#+BEGIN_SRC C++ :flags -std=c++11

#include <vector>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

class Solution {
public:
    vector<int> twoSum(vector<int>& nums, int target) {
      vector<int> result;
      result.push_back(0);
      result.push_back(1);
      return result;
    }
};

vector<int> nums = {2, 7, 11, 15};
int target = 9;

int main()
{
  Solution solution;
  for (int x : solution.twoSum(nums,target))
    cout<<x<<"\n";
}

#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
| 0 |
| 1 |

On 16/09/2017 09:50, Amos Bird wrote:

Hi

I'd like to write a blog about leetcode solutions in c++. How can I evaluate those c++ code snippet using org babel?

    1 Array

      1.1 Two Sum

Given an array of integers, return indices of the two numbers such that they add up to a specific target.

You may assume that each input would have exactly one solution, and you may not use the same element twice.

Example:
Given nums = [2, 7, 11, 15], target = 9,

Because nums[0] + nums[1] = 2 + 7 = 9,
return [0, 1].

|class  Solution  {
public:
     vector<int>  twoSum(vector<int>&nums,int  target)  {

     }
};

I need to add default headers and pass arguments to the entry class.

–
Amos Bird
address@hidden