Re: [O] evaluate cpp snippet in org babel with default includes and cust

From: Thierry Banel
Subject: Re: [O] evaluate cpp snippet in org babel with default includes and customized entry point
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:36:56 +0200

On 16/09/2017 11:14, Amos Bird wrote:

Hmm, is it possible to customize babel's c++ backend to achieve this?

You mean, hiding the call to twoSum() somewhere? I am not aware of any basic way to achieve that.

I may also want a evaluation that submits the code to online judge and returns the result.

This seems to be another topic. One that Babel is not concerned about. Are you trying to set up a work-flow where students submit their solutions to a teacher who is the "judge"? Isn't email between students and teacher just the simple and straightforward work-flow?

Thierry Banel <address@hidden> writes:

> You still need to explicitly call twoSum(), and that cannot be hidden.
>
> On 16/09/2017 10:58, Amos Bird wrote:
>
> Ok, i get the idea. So how can I customized the default code expansion so that it can directly evaluate this
>
> class Solution {
> public:
> vector<int> twoSum(vector<int>& nums, int target) {
>
> }
> };

–
Amos Bird