Re: [O] Org latex pdf syncing

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Org latex pdf syncing
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 18:55:27 -0700

I used this minor mode:
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/ox-manuscript/ox-manuscript.el#L949

long enough to see that it kind of worked. It basically launched an
async export every time you saved an org file. If you have a pdf viewer
that will refresh when it changes on disk, it is pretty close to real
time syncing if your pdf doesn't take long to build. There is no jumping
back and forth though.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F