Re: [O] Add ability to force-enable TOC

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Add ability to force-enable TOC
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:33:18 +0200

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have use-cases where I don't like to see the headings numbered but still want the TOC to be generated.

I have this in many of my Org files:

But after commit bd23781[1], that has stopped working i.e. no TOC is created because of num:nil.

I would see this as a bug - clearly it makes sense to have a TOC without numbering.

Nicolas, was this an oversight, or was this change intended?

Carsten

Can we enforce the TOC generation using the "toc:" option. Below does not work at the moment, but would like that to work.

Thanks.

--

Kaushal Modi