[O] Inline source does not evaluate when inserted insie a minipage envir

From: Charles Millar
Subject: [O] Inline source does not evaluate when inserted insie a minipage environment
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:56:58 -0400

Hi,

This problem may not be limited to just \begin{minipage}, etc., but to other latex commands which may precede text which contains inline source code

The following inline code evaluates as expected to 1

This is some text.
Some more test with an inlineĀ  src_sh[:results raw]{echo 1}
a bit more

However, when I C-c C-c the same code when inside a minipage, I get the message " 'C-c C-c' can do nothing useful here"
\begin{minipage}[t]{4.0in} This is some text.
Some more test with an inlineĀ  src_sh[:results raw]{echo 1}
a bit more
\end{minipage}

Org mode version 9.1.1 (release_9.1.1-62-g6e7d15.dirty @ /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/) GNU Emacs 25.1.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5) of 2016-07-21

I admit that I did only a cursory search in the list, so if the issue has been addressed before this, please point me in right direction.

Charlie Millar