[O] Beamer_act property is misnamed in org-mode Ubuntu package

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Beamer_act property is misnamed in org-mode Ubuntu package
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:53:42 +0800

Hi,

There seems to be a mistake in the org-mode Ubuntu 16.02 packages.

For beamer, if I C-c C-x p to add a property, one of the predefined options is:

     :BEAMER_act(Act): 1

But it should be

     :BEAMER_act: 1

The former is ignored in the generated LaTeX. The latter produces a correct
overlay spec.

Is that still the case in the most recent org release? If yes, I'd like to file
it as a bug report. If not... I guess it's time to dump the Ubuntu packages.

hjh