Re: [O] Disable fontification when exporting tables

From: Amos Bird
Subject: Re: [O] Disable fontification when exporting tables
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 10:08:45 +0800

Hi Nicolas,

I've tried the example block but it doesn't export well.

img-2017-09-29-100634.png

> - include this in a fixed-width area,

Um, do you mean putting a <10> at the top of the second column? I tried that but it still doesn't
export cleanly.

> - use * instead of *

Yeah, this is a valid option but it's a bit unconvenient….

regards,

> Hello,
>
> Amos Bird <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> How can I disable fontifications when exporting this:
>>
>> QueryID SQL Text Query Time (Seconds) Query Time Hot (Seconds)
>> Q0 SELECT avg(c1) from (select Year, Month, count() as c1 from ontime group by Year, Month); 1.27 0.13
>> Q1 SELECT DayOfWeek, count(
) AS c FROM ontime WHERE Year >= 2000 AND Year <= 2008 GROUP BY DayOfWeek ORDER BY c DESC; 1.23 0.21

> There are multiple solutions:
> - include this in an example block,
> - include this in a fixed-width area,
> - use * instead of *