Re: [O] Insert heading above current one

From: Luciano Passuello
Subject: Re: [O] Insert heading above current one
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:50:34 -0300

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> M-RET and C-RET/C-u M-RET are
> different beasts, just don't expect them to behave exactly the same.

And then you hit exactly the heart of our discussion right there.
Im my line of reasoning, org-insert-heading and
org-insert-heading-respect-content should behave exactly the same,
except for the fact that org-insert-heading-respect-content should,
well, respect the content; Other than that, they should be 100%
symmetric.

> I stand on my ground: current behaviour is better.
Given we're not striving for behavior symmetry, I can see your point.

Regards,