[O] Fontification for the inner bloc of two nested bloc

From: Pierre-André Cornillon
Subject: [O] Fontification for the inner bloc of two nested bloc
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 11:59:04 +0200

Dear org-mode users/gurus

I have a question about fontification of inner src bloc. I have already submitted this question to the list a few days ago but it did not appear (and I suspect my mail account to be blacklisted) So I apologize first if this question is submitted another time to the list...

I have two nested blocks: one special (outer bloc) and one src (inner
bloc) like this
#+begin_bloc20171001122500
#+begin_src R :results value :session :exports both
  blip <- runif(2)
  test <- rnorm(2)
#+end_src
#+end_bloc20171001122500
and I want to have the native fontification property for the inner one.

I have already (setq org-src-fontify-natively t) in my .emacs and it
works like a charm for src blocks alone (not nested) but for nested
ones it breaks.

Is nested blocks are allowed and if so, is that possible to have that
fontification property ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Andre