[O] Is there a way to get all agenda TODOs programmatically?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Is there a way to get all agenda TODOs programmatically?
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 06:43:58 +0200

Hi there,

I'd like to get a list of all agenda TODOs, with titles and due dates.
Is there something ready in Org/contrib/blogosphere to help me?

The problem I'm trying to solve is to make some kind of a metric of how
I'm doing with my TODO list, like "how many overdue tasks do I have", or
even better, such a sum weighted by the time after the deadline, or
something similar.

Best

--
Marcin Borkowski