[O] Tangling based on file level #+PROPERTY

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] Tangling based on file level #+PROPERTY
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 13:08:31 +0200

Hi Org List,

I just upgraded to 9.1.2.

I have a file with this at the top:

#+PROPERTY: header-args  :tangle filename

And a lot of SRC blocks with this header:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
#+END_SRC

In the past, when I tangled the file, I got ~100 blocks exported. Now I get 5, because only 5 have explicit ":tangle" arguments in the header.

I just checked the NEWS file and did not see mention of this change. Has something changed with the header-arg properties? Babel?

Thanks,

   -k.