Re: [O] *Good* client for Android?

From: Leslie Watter
Subject: Re: [O] *Good* client for Android?
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:45:08 -0300

Dropbox has quitted their v1 API access a few days ago (Sept 28th), so probably your problem with Dropbox will be everyone' s using MobileOrg (including myself) and Dropbox.

Unfortunatelly I won' t have time to tackle with this until December 15th, but I'm planning to upgrade MobileOrg's Dropbox API support (and perhaps add a few new features).

Cheers,

LEslie

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday, 13 Oct 2017 at 08:34, John Goerzen wrote:

[...]

> The bitrot is a big concern.  Android moves pretty fast, and something
> that was last updated in 2013 is likely to not play well with a phone on
> Oreo (such as mine).  I could be surprised, I suppose.

I agree with the concern but I must admit at being quite impressed how
robust MobileOrg seems to be with respect to changes in Android
versions.  I've been using it for quite a few years now and have gone
through various phones/tablets and multiple versions of Android without
any issues.

The problem with Dropbox is due to Dropbox and not Android.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.2-98-g0b8316

--
Leslie H. Watter